About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 27 April 2010

The reception in Pontian...

"Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you remember..." - Oscar Levant

The rombongan from KL stayed for two nights at the water chalets at Tanjung Piai. The first night we had a small feast with home-cooked food and later that night the men had fun in a fishing competition. But then the catch was not as much as the shouts and laughter we heard throughout the night. The resort is comfortable. At night the weather was cool and windy.
 
The second night after coming back from the kenduri at the groom's house in Pontian, we had a family dinner at Tg. Piai Seafood Restaurant. I was having high fever and sore throat and missed enjoying the chilli crabs, butter prawns, sweet sour garupas and fried squids. Later, the men continued with the fishing competition, the ladies gathered in their rooms and talked until the wee hours in the morning...

(The happy couple on the Pelamin)
(The elegant reception area for the bride's family)
(Cake cutting by the Pengantin Baru)

3 comments:

  1. So that conclude Saras' Wedding Ceremony? She is so pretty, K Mun. Dah lose weight ke....masa I tengok dia dulu...she's a bit comel...may be dah lama I tengok dia. Tq for inviting us to the wedding. I guess semuanya berjalan dgn lancar and semuanya mesti letih and happy. Anyway glad to see such a wonderful wedding....hope I can do the same for my daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sama cantik sama padan.. semuga kekal bahagia sepanjang hayat..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee,
    Yes. Pengantin and emak pengantin went for a crash diet before the majlis. Takut tak muat pulak baju2 yang telah di tempah... he he

    Alhamdulillah, majlis on both sides berjalan lancar. And i am glad that i will not go through this again. Dee, nak senang, get a wedding planner to do the job.

    *****
    Zino,
    Thanks for the well wishes. May their love and happiness last a life time...

    ReplyDelete