About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 23 October 2010

Land of the Pharaohs...

"The Egyptian belief that to speak the name of the dead is to make him live again..."

Tonight, hubby and I will be flying to the land of the Pharaohs. We'll be gone for almost 2 weeks to explore the sacred places embodied through art and architecture.

We have been there before. We are again to visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World and explore the untamed mystery of the ancient cradle of civilization.


My overseas travel blog: Egypt - Ancient civilization

4 comments:

  1. selamat melancong... best nya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy vacation sis..take care..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip kak Nong... nanti upload gambar ye.. take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am back from the Nile trip. It was a wonderful long trip. I have posted my experience in my travel blog.

    A relaxing holiday before my official retirement holiday...

    ReplyDelete