About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Rebel against the world...

"Everything will be all right in the end. If it is not all right then it is not the end..."

We met with old friends at a wedding reception and had a fun time updating happenings.

When asked about our plan for our retirement, we told them about our passion for the 4x4 and biking activities and we were surprised to learn that some others have the same interests.

The rest of our friends jokingly indicated that the change of lifestyle is most probably the sign of a midlife crisis. Of course, there is no conclusive evidence but any one may display any behaviours. It’s a matter of personal choice. We told them we may go out and buy ourselves a whole new wardrobe and create a whole new look which seems to have nothing to do with the boy/girl they have known for the last however-many years or decades.

Getting a nose ring or a tattoo may be part of our rebellion against the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment