About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 11 October 2010

Pahang: Ride into the sunset...

I got a used leather jacket
And an old pair of boots
With holes in the soles
And my 501 blues
have seen better of days

(Waiting at the Gap to ride up to Fraser's Hill)

So I pack my bags
And ride into the sunset
I don’t know where I’m gonna go
But that don’t matter at all


I got bad reputation
and a story to match,
so leave me alone
The wind at my heels
And the sound of my wheels
keep me going

Yes I'm gonna be all right

- Living On the edge -
 (White Lion)

6 comments:

  1. nak pi mana tu kak...nampak rugged je tu...
    berhati2 di jalan raya ni or paling tepai berhati2 bila selisih dengan bas Ekspress..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ezzah,
    Kalau naik vespa boleh lah pakai baju kurung, pillion rider boleh duduk side saddle je…

    True. Need to be careful on the hi-way. We’ll go slow and steady on our easy-rider, no hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you re having a goodtime grandma..How many km / hr tu?Go easy k...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madam,
    Hopefully I'll have all the time to indulge in leisure activities and forget about monetary stability or economic growth...

    Don't worry. We are strict on speed limits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aku bertanya-tanya sekarang jika kita dapat berbicara tentang statistik situs Anda - volume pencarian, dll, saya sedang mencoba situs yang saya dapat membeli adspace melalui - beritahu saya jika kita bisa bicara tentang harga dan yang lainnya. Cheers mate Anda melakukan pekerjaan yang besar sekalipun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is an inspiration personally to uncover out rather more related to this subject. I have to confess your data extended my sentiments as well as I am going to right now take your feed to remain up to date on every coming blog posts you might possibly create. You're worthy of thanks for a job perfectly carried out!

    ReplyDelete