About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Not forgotten, nor forgiven...

"Resentment is a psychological cancer, anger with extreme form of grievance can burden the mind and block all senses..."


Over the three decades in the organization I have made many friends and I don't deny that over those years I made enemies too by virtue of me being who I was and who I am now. I am saddened for the hurt that I had inflicted, be it work related or personal, intentionally or not. But I am more saddened to realize that some people harbored the feeling of hurt for many many years and had not let it passed.

I have forgotten and I have forgiven, for this life is too short my friend...

5 comments:

  1. To forgive and to forget ... adalah dua perkara yang indah yg kadang sukar untuk dilakukan... ada orang boleh memaafkan tapi sukar untuk melupakan... dan orng yang paling mulia ialah mereka yang boleh memaafkan dan tidak menyimpan dendam...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anie,
    It is said, “to err is human and to forgive is divine.” If you forgive and forget - you will be more at ease and have peace in your heart...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aina,
    W'salam... kenapa dah lama menyepi. Hope you are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. K.Nong..i'm fine..alhamdulillah..just nothing interesting from me to share...walking to friends' pages..hope u are ok too...:)

    ReplyDelete