About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 19 December 2010

Pahang: Riding in the rain to Tg Lumpur…

"I love the rain - it washes memories off the sidewalk of life..."

On Saturday we had lunch at Dewan Risda in Ampang and later in the evening, we had dinner at Tanjung Lumpur Pahang, 260 km away from KL.

The afternoon was bright and clear when we started riding. When we stopped at the R&R for a cup of coffee, the sky had begun to fill up with clouds, it was ominously dark on the horizon. A full moon was high in the sky as we rode in the rain to Tanjung Lumpur for dinner. The ride back to KL was smoother and drier and we reached home way after mid-night.

Riding in the rain has a relaxing and calming effect. But that night I found it difficult to sleep as the coffee was beginning to burn a hole in my stomach.


Some ride in the rain
To wash away their tears
Yearning for days of yesterday
Never shifting gears

So when the rain is upon them
When they hear the thunder crack
They go for a ride to cleanse their spirit
To get their life back on track…

No comments:

Post a Comment