About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 27 January 2011

Hana’s swimming day…

"I have so many things to be thankful for and to look forward to, that it would be a shame to lose sight of my good kismet..."

(Nasi lauk and roti canai @ Putramas Cafe)

I have been having severe whooping coughs lately. And sleepless nights had spoilt the rhythm of my dreams and caused me to be restless and stressed.

(Hana and her tweeties)

So this morning I woke up very early and swallowed a mouthful of cough syrup and would not let stress or drowsiness cloud my day. As I was not cooking today, we decided to have lunch at the café and later let Hana had a dip in the icy cold swimming pool and we only let her out when she started to shiver and turned blue.

(splashing fun with her grandpa)
(Grandma watching from far)

This afternoon I promised to meet up with a few of my friends at Dwi Sri Spa for a 2-hour traditional body massage. But with my drugged head and uneasy tummy caused by consuming too much cough syrup, I think I may need to break a promise...

2 comments:

  1. hana dah boleh gi swimming yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tengok lah pelampung tweeties lebih besar dari kepala Hana.

    Beli kat lumut tu tau!

    ReplyDelete