About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 1 January 2011

A new year, a new chapter...

"Making New Year resolutions is a cleansing ritual of self assessment and repentance..."
(Angels or demons?)

For all the wrong doings that I have done throughout the year, forgive me. Blame the devil. He made me do them. Honest... And the good deeds that I have done were all from this humble self. No bluffing... For this new year my wish is the same like any other new year. I wish for life fulfillment, lots of happiness, abundance of wealth and of course the best of health.
I am no Nostradamus. I can't predict what will happen in the future. But it's going to be a new chapter of my life, a new journey to be taken. Turbulence or not, I'll stay on course....
God willing...

No comments:

Post a Comment