About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 24 January 2011

Perak: Riding pass the leaning tower...

"Every now and then, I need to indulge in whatever makes me happy. And I am due for such an indulgence again..."

(Leaning Tower @ Teluk Intan)

The plan to ride very early in the morning was dashed for the lack of discipline to wake up early. Or maybe for the lack of sleep too.

(A lonely deserted road)

We started riding late at noon heading north with the intention of reaching Lumut before the sun sets. Lunch was at Sutra Bayu Restaurant, a cosy eatery overlooking the Teluk Intan leaning tower.

(Teluk Batik lovely beach)

We reached Teluk Batik around 5.30pm to look for accomodation at Pak Man Chalet but changed our minds and headed to Lumut and stayed a night at Putra Hotel instead.

(Resting under the Sultan Yusuf bridge)

The next day we started riding at noon and stopped for lunch at the R&R under the Sultan Yusuf bridge. We continued riding towards Klang and as it was too early for dinner, we stopped to rest and took a tram up Bukit Malawati and stayed there till dusk.

(The light house @ Bukit Malawati)
(Scenic ride in a colorful tram)
(A cute golden baby monkey)

We later had a sunset dinner at Aroma Seafood Restaurant at Pantai Jeram...

2 comments:

  1. As Salam Kak Mun,
    Sihat ker? Linda pun suka makan dekat Aroma Ikan Bakar. Last week pegi sana. Air tengah pasang, the kids main tepi pantai. Sambil makan tengok sunset. Best!!

    -linda-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda,
    The long CNY weekend break, all in the family gi jalan2 ke Bukit Malawati dan singgah dinner di Aroma Ikan Bakar, Jeram sekali lagi.

    Yes, we had dinner while watching the bautiful sunset.

    p.s. belum lagi jawab email Linda tempuh hari. I will find time one of these days. InsyaAllah...

    ReplyDelete