About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Life was a gift...

"Soon we would all know the true meaning of life and death..."

The whole day of doing nothing at the apartment, I found I had no reservoir of energy left.

I was resting and watching TV when I received a short message in the fb chat. A cold ball of anxiety had formed in the pit of my stomach when I heard the sad news. Another one bites the dust. Our mutual DAHP friend, Abd Razak Rahman (Razak Kuda) has passed away on Friday in Kuala Terengganu.

Rest in peace, my dear friend… Al-Fatihah.

(A photo shot from Razak's fb)

There are not so many words to say
But I’ll try to put them the perfect way
No farewell words between us were spoken,
Before we say hello again, you were already gone
I couldn’t recall the times when we fight
Nor forget the good times that we had...

4 comments:

  1. Moga Allah mencucuri rahmat keatas rohnya. Amin.

    I didn't remember Allahyarham but must be a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tok Ngah,
    He was in the same VET class and the same batch as us in Applied Science...

    Have not met him since graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madam,
    It's been a long time since i heard from you. Hope you are well.

    Just came back from a riding trip to Betong Thailand. Still don't have the time to update.

    Take care...

    ReplyDelete