About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 16 December 2012

Pahang: Riding in the monsoon rain...

"We can’t control the weather, but we can change how it controls us..."

(A start of a wet journey, dark clouds looming...)
(Kuala Lipis town, quiet and laid-back...)
Lipis to Jerantut, undulating road...) 
(Half a kilometer of off-roading to Jerantut...)
(Jerantut old town, colorful and vibrant...)
(Didgeridoo street music at Telok Chempedak...)
(Muddy Vulcan having a snow wash...)
(Ready to ride back in the rain...)

Total mileage: 520 km
Route taken: KL - Bentong - Raub - Kuala Lipis - Temerloh - Kuantan - Pekan - Chini - Terapai - Chenor -Temerloh - Karak - KL

No comments:

Post a Comment