About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 23 December 2012

A family weekend...

“Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present…” - Jim Rohn

(Hana and Alia with grandpa at VS...)

On Saturday we rested at home while Sara, Fitri and Alia went to Ikano for some shopping and had their lunch at Italianies. We had leftover mihun goreng lunch in the apartment. They bought food from chicken rice shop for dinner.

On Sunday we had lunch at Devi daun pisang in Bangsar. After lunch went for window shopping in Bangsar Village. At night we went to Victoria Station in PJ for a family dinner of western food. Today Hana had her first LRT ride to KLCC.

No comments:

Post a Comment