About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 21 December 2012

The Mayan doomsday...

“At every single moment of one's life one is what one is going to be no less than what one has been...” - Oscar Wilde


Friday was supposed to be the day life on earth ceased to exist, according to the Mayan ancient calendar. Alhamdulillah, that day came and went without a glitch.

(Hana at the Mines...)

Early morning, we went to the Mines for the Big Bad Wolf book fair and bought a second round of books. The men went to perform their Friday prayer at Masjid Kg Baginda. Later we drove to One-Utama for lunch at Fish & Co and later bought some provisions at Jusco.

No comments:

Post a Comment