About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Armageddon - Is it about to happen?

The End
'
The end is such a scary place to start
Everything is torn apart
And I don't know where to go from here
'
'
And it's such a scary place to be
Everything is in between
I don't know where to go from here
'
I don't know where I'll fall down
But I'm sure to hit the ground
'
'Cause it's not over 'til it's over
Every ending is a new beginning
One more chance to get it right
One more chance to get it wrong
'
And it's not over 'til it's over
Sometimes nowhere leads to somewhere
And it all starts again
Yeah, It all starts again in the end
'
(Jason Reeves)

No comments:

Post a Comment