About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 24 December 2012

Celebrating Ja's birthday...

"Memories are meant to fade. They're designed that way for a reason..."


Colors only made to fade
It gets faster every single day
Our brightest red is turning into gray
And it's gonna leave a stain...

Today we planned to have lunch at Insaf, Jalan TAR but got stuck almost an hour in a massive traffic jam. We decided to drive to PJ and had lunch at A&W drive-in instead. Went to Amcorp Mall then later picked up our order of carrot walnut cake from Suanson in Bangsar. In the apartment we ordered on-line Dominos pizza and had family dinner before Sara, Fitri and Alia drove back to JB. Tonight we celebrated our late beloved son 26th birthday in spirit.

Ja, we miss you a lot. Al-fatihah…

No comments:

Post a Comment