About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 30 September 2013

Hana's 4th birthday...

“It is not joy that makes us grateful. It is gratitude that makes us joyful...” - David Rast


Hana is 4 today...

We are here for your special day
Your happiness, health and love, we pray
With all things good may you be blessed
Our birthday wishes to a beautiful princess...

6 comments:

  1. Hanna!! Happy birthday darling.....may Allah shower you with blessings, mercy and grace...may you be successful here and hereafter......luv, Tok Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tok Bee... Hana dah besar... a baby brother coming soon, insyaAllah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sekejap jer dah 4 tahun...selamat panjang umur Hanna..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ezzah,
    Memang rasa cepat sangat dorang membesar... Dah gi sekolah pun...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hanna nak dapat adik lagi ke...masyaAllah.....alhamdulillah.....Tok Bee tumpang gembira.....tahniah Nong...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bee,
    Your grandchild will be arriving around the same time kan?... or is it earlier?... Tok nong pun excited for both...

    ReplyDelete