About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 1 September 2013

Our 34th Anniversary...

“On our anniversary, we may not have wealth, but we do have each other and that is worth more than anything in the world...”

(1980 - Our 1st Anniversary...)

When years are passing by like days,
And in my hand your hand is placed,
A knowing smile crosses your face,
A simple touch can still make my heart race...

When I can see my soul in your eyes,
And you see your soul in mine we realize,
That a love so deep can harbor no lies
Where our only tears shed were happy tears we’ve cried...

(A Molina)

(2013 - 34 years later...)

Happy Anniversary, I love you too yang....

8 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary kak Mon...semoga rumahtangga bahagia ini berkekalan hingga ke Jannah...Aameen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anie,
    Alhamullilah... there's a saying: a successful married life requires falling in love many times, but always with the same person.

    It has been 34 years but we still pause to look back at the good times and still look forward to live or dreams together...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kak Mun,
    Hepi Anniversary!!!!! Semoga Kasih Sayang Abang Mus dan Kak Mun kekal sehingga ke Syurga.
    -linda-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda,
    Terima kasih atas ucapan dan doa...

    The best things in life is having someone to be with and still deep in love as years gone by...

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy big time Nong and Abang Mus.......34 years is along time but if we ride together all the times, than loneliness could not catch up much of your time....Happy 34th anniversary.......
    B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Bee,
    Yes, 34 years is a long time to be with one man. But it's ok when you are in love...

    Take care Bee

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you have gone this far with feeling of nostalgia over the path you have travelled together, I am sure your will have many more happy years ahead. I drop by uninvited and feel I should at least say happy anniversary. May Allah bless you no less than what HE has given me and family over a lot more years.

    Salaam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pakcik,

    You are always welcome here.

    Throughout those years we have live simply and love generously. We have gone through a lot together. The past cannot be changed and the future is yet in our power. We'll leave everything else to god.

    They said life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain. And hopefully we'll see many more years added to the numbers...

    insyaAllah...

    ReplyDelete