About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 21 September 2013

Breakfast in Kajang...

“In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends...” - Martin Luther King Jr.


I normally will go back to sleep after Subuh prayer.

When dear hubby reminded me of a breakfast date with Diami and family I took my shower and got ready hastily as we do not want to be late.

Today they were celebrating 80th Anniversary of Angkatan Tentera Malaysia in Dataran Merdeka. The ‘Perarakan Raksasa ATM’ will start from 8.00 am, is claimed to be one of the biggest event involving 8,000 armies personnel. On the way to Kajang we could see planes flying in formation low in the sky. Some roads were closed but we were lucky that the main road leading out of town was quite smooth.

We met Diami and Ani in a restaurant in Kajang and had breakfast with their family. Diami is our biker friend from KB and he and his family came all the way to attend his daughter’s convocation at PICC Putrajaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment