About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 19 September 2013

A gift card...

“An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest...” - Benjamin Franklin


Today I received this gift card worth RM50 from Petronas.

The gift card is part of Petronas card campaign. I have been using Petronas Ikhwan Visa Gold Card for my petrol purchase for quite sometimes now. Using a different card helps me a lot in separating my petrol expenses from the rest of my credit card purchases.

The gift card can be used to purchase items at Petronas Petrol Station and can be reloaded but I am yet to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment