About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 17 September 2013

A severe food poisoning...

“Do not be afraid of death. Be afraid of the half-lived life...” - Laird Hamilton

(Dinar Matahari special dish)

A week ago I received in my e-mail an invitation to a meeting with the lawyers at my former office.

There was no reconfirmation or cancellation so I drove early to office as I know that parking will be difficult. When I passed Sasana Kijang I saw a long queue of people waiting for the counter to be opened. Today BNM is issuing commemorative coins in conjunction with the 50th Anniversary of the Formation of Malaysia. I need to remind my ex-staff to get me some of these coins later.

I was in the midst of the meeting when I received a sms from the Assistant Governor asking for a lunch meet. Although I was a little off-weather, I agreed to meet her and we had Mee curry lunch at Dinar Matahari.

The Mee Curry was scrumptious, topped with my favorite sambal kerang and a tall glass of mango lassi, I was very full when I droved home. As I was having a bad migraine I took a nap the whole afternoon. I was a little nauseated when I woke up and vomited my whole lunch.

And only in the middle of the night, after visiting the toilet so many times, I realized that I had a very severe food-poisoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment