About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 19 September 2013

Another court case...

“A woman is like a tea bag: you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water...” - Nancy Reagan


Yesterday in Shah Alam court was a waste of my precious time.

Today I was in court again. First half of the morning was spent in the witness room killing time chit-chatting with the IO. I was called to testify at 11.00 am.

The session with the DPP was smooth sailing and I was confident in answering questions. I was a little cautious when being crossed by the defense lawyer. I answered frankly and truthfully of course. At times we argued. Sometimes we had it out over the most ridiculous petty things. I remember getting hot under the collar a few times with questions which demand only a yes or no answers whereas I was ready to volunteer a lengthy, clearer explanations. Without as much as a flinch, I’d have leaped into an argument and crawled over some nerves. But, unfortunately, I never had those opportunities.

By 1.00pm I was released. And I celebrated with a hearty lunch with a friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment