About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Selawat to Rasulullah...

"The answer lies within ourselves. If we can't find peace and happiness there, it's not going to come from the outside..." - Tenzin Palmo

(Three pretty girls reciting the selawat)

Last night hubby and I attended a simple Majlis Maulidur Rasul at our Masjid Kg Sri Minyak. My two sisters, Zai and Amah were there too.

My brother-in-law Zul was in the kumpulan Maulid Al-Abrar and the selawat was led by the two Imam. The majlis was between the Maghrib and Isya' prayers.

(The Selawat group)
(Reciting in small groups)
(The jemaah gathering for the majlis)
(The ladies and girls)

After Isya' prayers, to close the majlis, there was a light refreshment of nasi lemak bungkus, curripuffs and kueh koci. There was abundance of buah duku and a free-flow of teh tarik too.

No comments:

Post a Comment