About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 23 January 2014

For old time sake...

"A true friend is the only person who never gets tired of listening to your own pointless dramas over and over again..."

(Nong, Sariah, Doc Yus, Hasni, Doc Helmi, Doc Arif and Ron)

Doc Nik Arif was back in KL again.

In a short exchange of whatsapp messages, we managed to arrange a simple get-together at our favorite Secret Recipe Restaurant at KL Sentral.  Reminiscing with old friends was bitter sweet when we replayed some of the amazing, silly, sweet and harsh things we’d done with each other. It's been a long time since we met. I’m surprised by how much time goes by nowadays between get-together. 

Next time I’m hoping our schedules will jibe. It seems that over the years it gets more and more difficult to merge my schedule with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment