About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 27 January 2014

Indonesia: Bali Adventure Ride...

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent..."

(The Pura Tanah Lot)

Date: 24 - 27 January 2014
Route taken: Kuta - Ubud - Kintamani - Lovina - Bedugul - Tanah Lot - Kuta
Total distance: 350 km
Bikers gang: Mus/Mun, Azman/Hanim, Mig Rizal/Jaclyn, Shafiq/Suzana, Zaini and Bobby
Organizer: Ride Adventure


(The majestic Gunung Agung)

I live a life of grey, 
each day, as many do,
The occasional shaft of light broke through, 
then I saw you.

I wanted to talk but baulked at the thought,
You spoke to me and suddenly I was connected,
Dissected, resurrected, infected.

You cast a spell on me,
From which I beg no release...

(Owain Glyn)

My Overseas Travel Blog: Bali Adventure Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment