About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Gadek Hot Spring...

“Strength is when you have so much to cry for but you prefer to smile instead...”

(Write up on the origin of the hot spring)

Tonight we pampered ourselves by soaking our tired bodies in the hot spring in Gadek. An hour in the hot water is very therapeutic and relaxing.

The hot spring is located at Kampung Ganun, A sub district of Gadek in Alor Gajah Melaka. It was about 40 km from my parents house in Kampung Sri Minyak. It was already 10:00 pm when we drove to the hot spring.

(One of the hotter pool)
(It's not that hot after some time)

Although tomorrow is the first working day of the year and also the first schooling day, the hot spring pools were crowded with people coming from near and far. After an hour of soaking in the hot mineral water, and after a refreshing cool shower we went to the restaurant next door to have hot drinks and toasts.

(A 24-hour restaurant)
(Having a late snack of crispy toasts)

It was already 1:30 am when we reached my parents house. With our bodies rejuvenated, tonight we slept very soundly.

No comments:

Post a Comment