About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 15 July 2018

A fairytale Wedding....

"Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope..." -.Dr. Seuss

(A fairy tale wedding)

Every bride deserves to feel like a princess on her wedding day.

We attended Sidah' daughter's wedding at the Grand Blue Wave Hotel in Shah Alam. The wedding was attended by schoolmates from as far as Kota Bharu, an opportunity to have a small get-together. It was one cheerful gathering, very warming and comforting. One of the blessings of old friends is that you only remember and reminisce only the good old memories.

After the wedding, we were invited to Datin Maheran's house for high tea,

(Friends from near and far)
(The bride's mother in beautiful pink)
(Big 5, minus one)

No comments:

Post a Comment