About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 8 July 2018

BP Guild Kelantan breakfast meet...

"In every success story, you will find someone who has made a courageous decision..." - Peter F. Drucker

(Hari Raya breakfast gathering)

A group of veteran scouts of BP Guild Kelantan arranged for a Hari Raya gathering at D&R Restaurant in Shah Alam. They had also invited Mr. Yee, a former Scout Master and wife to join us. Mr Yee was also the Choir Teacher for Sultan Ismail College team. He had trained us well and our school choir team was champion among the schools in Kelantan for two consecutive years . He had also led the team in two National Choir Competitions held in Kuala Lumpur in 1972 and in Penang in 1973.

At his age, Mr Yee is still his old self, humourous and sharp-witted. Surprisingly, after 45 years of not seeing each other, he still remembers me quite well.

(Mr Yee,, my Choir Master circa 72/73)

1 comment: