About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 8 July 2018

Open house and durian party...

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world...”

(A small gathering at Nas's house)

Durian is in season and in full swing at this time of the year.

And it's raining durian almost everywhere now. Because of bumber harvest, suppliers were throwing fruit parties almost every day. To celebrate the durian season, we organised a small get together of Applied Sciences gang and had a durian party by the pool at Nas house in Ulu Langat.

(Another round of durian party)

No comments:

Post a Comment