About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 10 July 2018

Rambutan bountiful harvest....

"Silence make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying, but the never needing to say that counts..." - Margaret Lee Runbeck

(A good spread of Kelantanese dishes)

It wasn’t just another breakfast meet.

The hostelite sisters were at DS Zaidah's residence this morning for our first Hari Raya gathering. Besides the spread of delicious home-cooked dishes, we were served with other kueh-mueh brought by the other sisters. After breakfast, we visited Kak Dah beautiful garden. Her garden represents her devotion and patience. The charm and beauty of her garden is a wonderful enlightening sight.

It was a bountiful harvest for rambutan this year and we had fun picking the fruits to bring home.

(With Nik Fauziah, Bee, Kak Jon and Kak Sariah)
(Aiming for the ones at the top)
(A good harvest to share)

No comments:

Post a Comment