About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 19 July 2018

A visit to an orchid nursery...

"A brother may not be a friend, but a friend will always be a brother..." - Benjamin Franklin

(Nasi berlauk breakfast at Kak Badar's house)

I have not met Kak Badariah since I left my SIC hostel in 1973.

When the hostelite sisters suggested to visit Kak Badariah's house in Rawang, I agreed to join them and this time, Kak Jon and I brought our spouses along. It was a pity that the rest of the gang could not join us because of other commitments. The spread of dishes were abundance, delicious and filling. Kak Badariah is as I remembered her, sweet, gentle and motherly. 

After breakfast we visited a nearby Orchid nursery and bought some orchid plants. I wonder how long will they survive under my care...    

(A heaven for those who love orchids)
(Varieties of orchid species)
(Vibrant colored orchids)
(Purple is my favorite color)

No comments:

Post a Comment