About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Selangor - 2018 DAHP Program Amal

"We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead..." - Roy T. Bennett

(The DAHP 78/79 gang)

We had collected enough fund for our yearly Charity Program.

Doc Razak volunteered to be the Team Leader and had bought the provisions to be distributed to the needy and underprivileged in Ulu Langat. The list of recipients were prepared with the assistance of the AJK of Masjid Sultan Hishamuddin Alam Shah, Bt 14 Pekan Ulu Langat.

(Discussion on the program itinerary)

After a briefing by the Secretary of the Masjid and a simple breakfast, we started to distribute the provisions and cash to the recipients around the area. There were altogether eleven recipients, including a Maahad Tahfiz.

(The monthly provision and cash)
(The Maahad Tahfizul Quran Anawiyah)
(One of the recipients, a single mother)

The program ended around noon. The group had a good lunch of Nasi Padang Makan Minang Restaurant. Alhamdulillah...

(Nasi Padang, with variety of dishes, for lunch)

No comments:

Post a Comment