About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 3 September 2018

Breakfast meet at Kak Jon's...

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while you could miss it..." - Ferris Bueller

(Nasi Lemak, nasi dagang and nasi berlauk for breakfast)

We arrived very early at Kak Jon's house but waited in the car for a while until everyone arrived.

Ubai was in town for a meeting and had time to meet up for breakfast at Kak Jon's place in Damansara Height. Kak Jon prepared Nasi Lemak for breakfast and on top of that we had nasi dagang, nasi kerabu and nasi berlauk bungkus bought from a famous Kelantanese Restaurant.

My Talaqqi and Musyafahah class starts at 10.00 am so hubby and I left early to beat the morning traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment