About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 7 September 2018

Mouth watering Chocolate indulgence...

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well...”

(Arif contemplating on his order)

I am not a huge fan of chocolate or anything with chocolate in it.

When we were in JB, the kids chose Molten Chocolate for the spot to have a cup of coffee, they ordered plates of attractive chocolaty desserts to go along with our drinks. If the presentations didn’t attract you, the smell of chocolate definitely will.

Everyone was drooling by the time the desserts were served.

(Moltem Marshmallow with hot lemon tea)
(Amazing Churros with chocolate and ice-cream)

No comments:

Post a Comment