About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 10 February 2019

Maulid Al-Habib at Masjid At-Tayyibin...

"Those who attain to faith and do righteous deeds, the garden of paradise will be there to welcome them..." - Quran 18:107

(Forum Perdana Maulid Al-Habib)

The 11th Maulid Al-Habib 1440H in conjunction with Majlis Sambutan Maulid Rasul was held at Masjid Al-Tayyibin, Taman Bidara Selayang.

The event started with the tahlil, wirid and tausiah before the Asar prayers and ended way after mid-night with the event finale of a Forum Perdana with the topic 'Kenali Kunci-Kunci Syurga'. The panel speakers were Syeikh Hafidz Bin Selamat, Habib Najdmuddin Othman AlKhereed and Ustaz Zul Ramli.

The event was full-house, attended by Muslimin, Muslimah and anak-anak tahfiz from far and near.

(The invitation to the event)
(The burning of incense)
(The line-up of Habibs with the jemaah)
(Listening to the tausiah and tazkirah)
(The Muslimah section in the mosque)
(The Forum Perdana was held next to the mosque)

No comments:

Post a Comment