About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Another hill, another trail...

"Good health and good sense are two of life's greatest blessings..." - Publilius Syrus

(Trekking up Bukit Hari in the Botanical Park)

We always make a point to alternate our pace-walking venues between the Metropolitan Park and the Botanical Park, both situated in Kepong.

This morning, we had plenty of time after our early morning walk around the lake at the Botanical Park. At the end of the lake we discovered another trail uphill leading to Bukit Hari. The trail starts from the entrance of the Bamboo Garden. We hiked a distance up the hill then turned back as it was already late and our tummies were grumbling as it was time for breakfast.

For our next visit, we would like to explore this trail till the end, depending on how much time and energy we have left after our morning routine walk.

(The entrance to the Bamboo Garden)
(The hill viewed from another side of the lake)

No comments:

Post a Comment