About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 4 February 2019

Legoland Waterpark on CNY

“It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness...” - Chuck Palahniuk

(Resting my feet while the kids played)

I am supposed to be under home confinement and avoid travelling long distance.

After so many weeks of staying at home, laying flat on my back, I am beginning to feel restless and bored. So on the CNY long weekend we decided to drive leisurely to JB to visit our grandkids. Iwan and family came a day later. On second day of CNY we brought the four grandkids to a splashing fun in Legoland Waterpark.

As the weather was extremely erratic, we rented a gazebo to protect ourselves from the hot sun or the rain. The grandkids, under close supervision of their parents, enjoyed themselves soaking in the pools, or sliding down the tube slides. Later they spent time building ships with the legos or just float on the rafts on the Lazy River.

While the kids played, I rested under the gazebo and took a good afternoon nap.

(Waiting in line at the ticket counters)
(A large crowd at the Wading Pool)
(Rafting on the Lazy River)
(A few rounds at the Tube Slides)
(Waiting to ride in the body slides)
(Amir and Arif building a racing boat)
(Having a hearty lunch in the gazebo)

No comments:

Post a Comment