About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 10 February 2019

Another breakfast meet...

“One should not attend even the end of the world without a good breakfast.” 
― Robert A. Heinlein

(Kak Jon's chic breakfast table set-up)

After my collar bone surgery, I was under home confinement for a long period and feeling really bored to death.

Ubai cancelled her plan to visit me at my Putramas Apartment and suggested a meet up of sisters for breakfast at Kak Jon's place at Bukit Damansara. As I was still refrained from driving, dear hubby joined me for the brekfast meet.

As usual, there was a spread of delicacies from various famous Kelantan restaurants.

(A gathering of the hostelites sisters)
(Kak Sar, Nik Fuzi, Kak Jon, DS Dah, Ubai and me)
(Another sumptuous breakfast meet)
(The consorts having their breakfast by the pool)

No comments:

Post a Comment