About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 16 October 2021

Warung Pak Man Cendol KKB, Selangor

"In order to succeed your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure..."

(A small stall by the roadside)


On the way back home from Kuala Selangor we took the Sungai Panjang rural road and exited at the Kuala Kubu Baru interchange. It was already late afternoon when we stopped for a bowl of cendol at Warung Pak Man Cendol which is located on the roadside on Federal Route 1 between Kuala Kubu Bharu and Rasa. When we arrived, it was already near closing time but we were lucky to be served.

The stall is located at the junction to Madrasah Darul Atiq. The madrasah is specifically for male students, while Madrasah Raudathul Ulum is for female students. The madrasah was established by a famous pendakwah, Allahyarham Ustaz Ghazali Hasbullah in 1980s. Presently his third child, Ustaz Ahmad Rizam, is the Mudir of the madrasah.

A few years ago, we visited Madrasah Raudathul Ulum to handover some donations from our Muslimah group.

(A bowl of cendol each)
(Already closing time)

No comments:

Post a Comment