About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 16 October 2021

Mee Udang Banjir Kuala Selangor...

"A successful business does not require a management degree. It just requires an innovative thought..."

(Big portions of mee udang banjir)

Restoran Mee Udang Banjir Udang Galah is situated on the main road of Kuala Selangor.

This is our third attempts to try the viral Mee Udang Banjir in Kuala Selangor. Around this area, there are a few famous Mee Udang Banjir restaurants to choose from. The last few times we visited Kuala Selangor there were large crowds in almost all eateries everywhere as people were beginning to travel when the cross-district restriction was lifted.

Not to be disappointed, today we arrived a little early and the first few customers to be served. There are various seafood dishes on the menu but the only choice available today is mee udang banjir and mee udang galah banjir. We ordered one of each which came in quite a big serving which is too much for me. The dish was tasty but if only it was a little bit more spicy then it would be better.

After lunch we drove towards Sekinchan to explore a few attractions around the area.

(Driving to Kuala Selangor again)
(One of the famous mee udang banjir)
(The crowd is building up)
(Too much for the two of us)
(Tapai pulut for dessert)

No comments:

Post a Comment