About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 16 October 2021

Ladang Tebu in Sungai Besar, Selangor

"A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way... " - John C Maxwell

(A beautiful mosque in the paddy field)

Laman Tebu Aidil is located in Parit 3 Sungai Haji Dorani, Sungai Besar, Selangor which is not far from Pasar Jerami.

Small scale sugarcane farms could be seen along the water canals in Sungai Besar. One particular unique farm is Laman Tebu Aidil which serves freshly pressed sugarcane juice from the farm. There is also a modest eatery serving simple but delicious menu, including honey chicken wings and tongkeng goreng, laksa, nasi lemak, nasi impit and fresh fruits. You can have your meals amid the sugarcane trees while enjoying the scenery against the backdrop of paddy fields. 

We could see visitors capturing Instagram worthy photos among the neat rows of sugarcane trees.

(Masjid An-Nur in the background, a beautiful serene scenery)
(Clear clean water canals, criss-crossing the paddy fields)
(Eatery in the sugarcane farm)
(Sugarcane farms along the canals)
(Canals dividing the paddy fields)
(Nice sunny weather for a leisure drive)

No comments:

Post a Comment