About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 16 October 2021

Kelas Talaqqi Muslimah...

"Nobody is too busy, it's just a matter of priorities..."

(Kelas Talaqqi Muslimah Masjid At-Tayyibin)

The latest MCO SOP for Selangor has allowed those who have been fully vaccinated to attend prayers and activities at the mosques.

Started from beginning of October, hubby and I have been attending Maghrib/Isya and Subuh prayers. The Muslimah Masjid At-Tayyibin has also started to organise religious activities, classes and kuliyah. It was good to see our cheerful friends face to face again, although some are still quite nervous to be in a crowd. All those attending activities in the masjid has to adhere to strict SOP set to curb the spread of Covid-19, which is still on the lurk. 

Don't be surprised if the Coronavirus is here to stay...

No comments:

Post a Comment