About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 12 October 2021

Blissful Foot Reflexology...

"Anyone who stops learning is old. Anyone who keeps learning stays young..." - Henry Ford

(An hour of blissful moment)

Some said that foot reflexology is not an effective treatment for any medical condition.

But I believe that it may act as a complementary therapy to help reduce symptoms and improve quality of life, much like body massages. The ancient Chinese art of foot reflexology applies to areas of the foot that correspond to the energy of specific organs and body parts to promote healing and release energy blockages. Foot reflexology can boost the immune system, increase circulation, cleanse toxins from the body and balance energy.

Before the pandemic, we used to go for our weekly foot reflexology and enjoyed an hour of relaxing moment listening to our favourite music while our feet were being massaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment