About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 5 October 2021

Restoran Bunga Cengkih selera Negeri Sembilan...

"After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions: what did I do right and what would I do differently?..." - Brian Tracy


(Restoran Bunga Cengkih in Dengkil)

We came across this restaurant by chance while meandering through the old trunk road.

Restoran Bunga Cengkih in Dengkil serves Negeri Sembilan dishes of masak lemak cili padi. You have a choice of daging salai, keli salai or telur itik. Besides masak lemak cili padi you can have asam pedas with selections of fishes. Those who like spicy food, masak lemak cili padi dishes are something to die for. A set of dish comes together with a drink, ulam and sambal belacan. 

The price per set is quite reasonable.

(Negeri Sembilan specialty)
(Clay-pot style lemak cili padi and asam pedas)
(Asam pedas ikan pari and Lemak keli salai)

No comments:

Post a Comment