About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 25 May 2022

Visiting a sick friend...

“We should remember that just as a positive outlook on life can promote good health, so can everyday acts of kindness...” - Hillary Clinton

(AD was not her old self anymore)

Visit the sick by Rumi

Visit the sick, and you will heal yourself.
The ill person may be a Sufi master,
And your kindness will be repaid in wisdom.
Even if the sick person is your enemy,
You will still benefit,
For kindness has the power to transform
Sworn enemies into firm friends.
And if there is no healing of bad feeling,
There certainly will be less ill will,
Because kindness is the greatest of all balms.

I miss those days when we were so much younger and love doing crazy things together...

No comments:

Post a Comment