About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 31 May 2022

Masjid Hj Isa Bt 8 Lekir, Perak - 2017

“As my knowledge of things grew I felt more and more the delight of the world I was in.” — Helen Keller

(Masjid Hj Isa Bt 8 Lekir, Perak)

4.144378 100.721882
4°08'39.8"N 100°43'18.8"E


Masjid Haji Isa Batu 8 Lekir is located along Jalan Besar Lumut – Teluk Intan. At the entrance is the old mosque, Masjid Al-Rahmaniah still stood strong at the corner of the Mosque Complex compound.

(A big signage of masjid Hj Isa)
(The mosque complex)
(Squarish shape mosque)
(Four minarets and a dome)

The new mosque stands tall with four towers with a big dome in the middle. The building design is characterised by modern and Arabic designs. The mosque has beautiful interior and exquisite islamic motifs. The mosque was built in a square shape reflecting the shape of the Kaaba. The mosque was name after Haji Isa bin Ahmad, the main benefactor of the mosque. 

(Combination modern and Arabic design)
(The main entrance leading to the main prayer hall)
(A side entrance and stairs)
(Dates trees planted around the mosque)

The proposal to buy the adjacent land was made as the old Masjid Al-Rahmaniah Bt 8 was too small to accommodate the increase number of congregation. Negotiations took place and as a result the landlord agreed to endow part of the land and the other part was sold to the mosque. The sale was partially financed by Tuan Haji Isa and other donors contributed for the construction of the new mosque.

(A building for the elderlies)

No comments:

Post a Comment