About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 31 May 2022

Restoran Aroma Ikan Bakar, Jeram, Selangor

“I have learned to seek my happiness by limiting my desires, rather than in attempting to satisfy them...” - John Stuart Mill

(A late dinner at Restoran Aroma Ikan Bakar)

When we were at Pantai Remis town, we thought of stopping for an early dinner but we drove on as we were not very hungry.

After visiting a few mosques in Lekir we could not find a good restaurant to have dinner around the area. When we reached Kuala Selangor we were overly hungry and decided to look for a seafood restaurant. Finally we ended up at Restoran Aroma Ikan Bakar in Jeram.

It was a good sumptuous dinner for two hungry travellers.

(Less crowd late at night)
(Still many late comers)
(Waiting for our ordered seafood dishes)
(Mouth watering seafood dishes)

No comments:

Post a Comment