About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 31 May 2022

Masjid Ar-Rahmaniah Trong, Perak - 1918

“As you know, life is an echo; we get what we give.” — David DeNotaris

(Masjid Ar-Rahmaniah Trong, Perak

4.713371, 100.719371
04°42′48.13″N 100°43′09.73″E


Masjid Al-Rahmaniah is located along Jalan Besar Pekan Trong, Perak. The year 1918 was inscribed on the wall of the mosque most probably indicates the age of this mosque. The mosque has been upgraded and expanded several times to ensure the comfort of the congregation.

The renovation and construction maintained the original architecture of the mosque. Because of its location, it is a stopover mosque for travellers.

(A new signage)
(A traveller's mosque)
(Celebrating 100 years anniversary)
(A unique minaret)
(The graves of Hj Abdullah and Hjh Rahmah)
(The views around the mosque)
(A home stay for travellers)

No comments:

Post a Comment