About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 31 May 2022

Baitul HiIal Pantai Remis, Perak

“Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air...” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Balai Cerapan Anak Bulan)

From Trong, Perak we drove on Jalan Changkat Jering - Sri Manjung road then detoured towards Pantai Remis. From Pantai Remis we drove to Hutan Lipur Pasir Panjang Segari Manjung. The beach is beautiful but the sea was quite rough. We visited the Baitul Hilal Balai Cerapan Anak Bulan where the new moon is sighted but we did not stay for the sunset.

There is Segari Turtle Sanctuary nearby the Baitul Hilal but it was too late to visit the site.

(Baitul Hilal Complex)
(Waiting for the moon to appear)
(A powerful telescope)
(A warning sign)
(Pantai Segari beautiful beaches and rough sea)

No comments:

Post a Comment