About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 22 October 2022

A wedding at Eco-Sky...

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." - Dr. Seuss

(A cozy wedding hall)

We attended Hj. Zack and Hajjah Kay wedding reception for their granddaughter at Lanai Anggun Eco-Sky. Hj Zack was not at the reception as he was at the moment resting at home on doctor's order to because of lung infection.

The reception went well and the food is delicious. 

(Nicely decorated wedding dias and tables)
(The newly weds and door gifts)
(Lanai Anggun at Eco-sky)

No comments:

Post a Comment