About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 22 October 2022

Fighting Breast Cancer...

“Every negative belief weakens the partnership between mind and body.” – Deepak Chopra

(The three sisters reciting the Yaseen)

My sister Amah was diagnosed with breast cancer.

When she was diagnosed early last year she was already at advanced stage 3. She is now undergoing chemotherapy treatments. She was emotionally affected and trying her best to cope with her worry, fear and feeling of anxiety.

Those close to her are around to care for her and help her deal with these challenges. May Allah blessed her with strength to fight her cancer and fully recover soon, InsyaAllah...

(Majlis doa selamat for my dear sister)
(A gathering of children and grandchildren)

No comments:

Post a Comment